How To Get Traders Insurance?

Our procedure to apply for a traders insurance is simple. We do not require an extensive list of documents neither do we need you to jump through hoops. We specialize in motor trade insurance and can, therefore, provide you with the perfect policy at the most affordable rates, in the least amount of time.

To get a traders insurance, you need to prove that you are working as a mechanic, detailer, valeter and so on. You should be able to demonstrate that you are engaged in the motor trade industry by either showing us receipts of car sales and purchases, invoices billed to customers for repairs and services or trade plates and other evidence of motor trading.

We really don’t care if you own a garage or work part-time from your home. All we need is proof of your traders business because it is the least asked by all our insurers and underwriters. Obviously, there are a lot of add-on covers and riders you can take as part of traders insurance, for which you may need to furnish more details. Fret not, we are here to help you through the entire process and have highlighted a two-step process to get a traders insurance.

Step 1: Choose the kind of traders insurance you need.

We offer road risk third party only policy, which is the minimum requirement by law. We also offer highly customized trade specific policies ranging from combined premises to mechanics only insurance and much more. The first thing you need to do is select a bespoke traders policy and ask us for a quote.

Step 2: Keep Your Documents Ready

Just keep a few receipts and invoices related to your business at hand. Depending on the policies you combine, you may be asked for those documents.

Leave the rest up to us, as we discuss your unique requirements with our team of underwriters and get you a personalized motor trade policy that isn’t just efficient but also affordable.